“The University of Bedfordshire is a modern, innovative university with a heritage of top quality education going back more than 100 years. We nurture our students to become educated, employable and entrepreneurial global citizens. We support our students in all aspects of their life and encourage them to influence the education and services we provide.
- Study skills development
- Career and job-seeking guidance
- Volunteer and work experience
- Health and wellbeing services
- Modern accommodation
With campuses in Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes and Aylesbury we welcome students of all ages and backgrounds.
- More than 24,000 students from over 100 countries
- International and multi-cultural learning communities
- Education partners in China, Middle East, Europe and South East Asia
- Opportunities to study overseas such as summer schools in China and Vietnam
92% of Bedfordshire students who graduated last year have found jobs or are in further study – the highest figure achieved by the University (Destination of Leavers of Higher Education (DLHE)2013 survey).
DLHE 2013 also shows the number of Bedfordshire students who left the University last year and are now in graduate level employment – professional and managerial roles – increased, by over 8% to 73.5%.” – University of Bedfordshire website.